[ngw] Farewell!

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Thu Aug 15 11:07:56 UTC 2013

Don't forget that medication. :-)

>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 6:05 AM 8/15/2013 >>>
tnx

i was born with a busy mind
you remind me of a ceo or at least the highest manager of a university i
used to wor for who said Gert, when you say someting, I never know for sure
it it is a joke or someting serious

that has been my quality in showing e-quality in know the-qualiy of chosing
or using specific words

and now it is time for lunch and medication

Gert

GWCheck.com - the best GroupWise website (Tay Kratzer)
a great go to resource for all things GroupWise (Danita Zanre)