[ngw] Attachments

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:26:52 UTC 2013

Well, back in the NetWare days, we would see this and made these adjustments:

SET TCP DELAYED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT=ON
SET TCP NAGLE ALGORITHM=ON
SET TCP MINSHALL ALGORITHM=ON

I've not even THOUGHT about them in some time.  I wonder if there are similar settings for other OSs.

Danita Zanre, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office
danita at caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/