[ngw] Retain Archiving Solutions testimonials

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Mon Dec 9 19:30:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We are in the final stages of considering Retain as our coporate
archiving solution for Groupwise.  But before we make the final
decision, my management upline wanted some feedback from existing
customers.  I know that some of you here on the list use this product as
I've seen it mentioned multiple times in other threads.  I'd love to
hear from you -- just a quick blurb stating "it's awesome" or "it's good
but has these limitations" or "it's terrible, we tried it for 6 months
and dumped it", etc.  We're interested in feedback on both the product
and the GWAVA company itself.  For example, is it a great product but
the pricing and support is not up to par?  Or are they the best folks in
the world to work with.  Any honest comments are appreciated.  Feel free
to email me off-list to maintain confidentiality.

If you'd like to provide your input, you can email me direct at
jgosney at genesco.com

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer

* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.