[ngw] GMS 2 and SSL

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Dec 10 16:18:23 UTC 2013

First question, do you follow the steps from the security section of the GMS2.0 Doc?
https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwisemobility2/gwmob2_guide_admin/data/admin_sec_admin.html
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Mark BARHAM" <mbarham at williamsburgva.gov> 12/10/2013 11:05 AM >>>
Running GMS 2.0 latest build on SLES 11 SP3.  I have a certificate that I purchased from Network Solutions for use by this server.  When I point the config to that certificate and change my configuration on my device (iPhone 5S), I am unable to make a connection  to the server.  If I change the config back to just using port 80, all is good.  Any idea what I need to change?  Thanks

City of Williamsburg
 www.williamsburgva.gov

Facebook

Twitter