[ngw] C3PO for modifying headers?

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Wed Dec 11 05:02:27 UTC 2013

I had something similar created as a C3PO for a customer.  We added a button and it injected a special text in the subject line, pretty simple (I think it was for the same product).  I’m being told though that it looks like the GwMsgField Add could be used to add a custom X header, but I’m not a C3PO programmer, just relaying what I’m being told.

Matt

--------
Matt Weisberg
Weisberg Consulting, Inc.