[ngw] Initial synching of multiple mobile devices

Bill Neumann Bill.Neumann at willmarfab.com
Wed Dec 18 15:48:04 UTC 2013

Dean,
Depends on the size of the accounts you want to sync. I might suggest doing a few at a time, as to not drag down your server.

Bill

>>> "Dean Niederkohr" <dean_niederkohr at owens.edu> 12/18/2013 9:46 AM >>>
We are getting ready to deploy 20 new iPads in our environment.  We plan on doing a session with all 20 users at the same time.  My question is this:  What will GW Mobility do if we have 20 devices enroll all at the same time and do an initial email sync?  Is this too much to ask of the Mobility server, or should I spread these out a few at a time every hour or so?

Dean