[ngw] archive missing after users moves

Laura Buckley laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:14:03 UTC 2013

Hi Thys

As far as I'm aware... if the FID is already in use in the destination PO,
the user being moved gets assigned a new FID.

You could use the FID editor to update their archive - I don't have the
link for it right now, but have used it in the past to solve this very
problem.

Good luck and take care,

Buckley