[ngw] iPhone 5C

Daniel Shelley daniel at ghostpattern.com
Tue Sep 24 17:03:56 UTC 2013

This isn't necessarily a Mobility problem, but it is related to iOS 7,
so I'll just mention it.

A lot of iOS 7 devices (new and upgrades) have their Safari cookie
setting set to not allow any cookies. This impacts both Safari and
apps (why I have noticed). If you have users that use iPad/iPhone +
Safari + WebAccess, a large percentage will probably run into this
when they upgrade.

Changing the cookie setting for Safari in the iOS Settings app will
fix the problem. App developers can work around the problem without
needing the setting changed. My app update with this fix is still
under review by Apple.

thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Shelley