[ngw] Betr.: Re: Non existent user in address book

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Thu Sep 26 10:39:38 UTC 2013

Connect to Primary, "recover database", "rebuild indexes for listing"?

Might check validity first.

joe a.

>>> On 9/25/2013 at 9:35 AM, "Bas Penris" <b.penris at ettyhillesumlyceum.nl> wrote:

All domains give me the same view.

Regards,

Bas

>>> "Thomas Justice" <Thomas.Justice at doc.state.nj.us> 25-09-13 15:27 >>>
Looking at GroupWise view...  Connect to each domain in turn, and see if you see the user multiple times?
--

Tom Justice (Thomas.Justice at DOC.state.nj.us)
OIT Network Services (Email Admin)

<5242FFEB020000900000A46F at ehl-lx27.ettyhillesumlyceum.nl>, "Bas Penris"