[ngw] OT: Senior Linux administrator position in Austin TX

PG petim123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:10:33 UTC 2013

Keith
Yes that's monthly.  Remember we're a State agency but you can also read
that as work schedule is 85% Mon-Fri and 9-5, good benefits, guaranteed
vacations, generous holiday schedule and Austin!

As for fishes, this region is more like a big lake of  IT activity, but
we're lucky to be in our own little cove of it.

Regards