[ngw] folder empty?

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Sep 27 19:48:13 UTC 2013

User claims he never received an email.  I tracked it by the logs.  Logs show the client at his IP address being notified and that it was distributed to him.  Logs also show an execute move rule and processed ok.  As far as I can tell, it made it to his mailbox and the rule he has in place was executed.  But the email is not in the folder that it should have been moved into.  In fact that folder is empty.  And a Find doesn't seem to locate it.  Any suggestions?

Ken