[ngw] folder empty?

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Sep 27 19:52:50 UTC 2013

Logs are at verbose.  But the email just arrived today, so it cannot be deleted since it hasn't been backed up yet.  But I don't see anything in the logs that reference a delete and it doesn't show up in his trash.

>>> "Elbert LaGrew" <Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com> 9/27/2013 3:50 PM >>>
If you have your poa logs at verbose...it should also show if he deleted files about the same time...or look for a rule that executes a delete...

--El

>>> "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 2:48 PM 9/27/2013 >>>
User claims he never received an email.  I tracked it by the logs.  Logs show the client at his IP address being notified and that it was distributed to him.  Logs also show an execute move rule and processed ok.  As far as I can tell, it made it to his mailbox and the rule he has in place was executed.  But the email is not in the folder that it should have been moved into.  In fact that folder is empty.  And a Find doesn't seem to locate it.  Any suggestions?

Ken