[ngw] Garbled email from LG VS840

Richard Layton richcsp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:22:53 UTC 2014

I had the same issue.  Opened a SR with Novell.  They stated that LG
appears to be altering how ActiveSync functions on there devices which is
causing this.  We have been recommending that none of
our user purchase LG phone if they want to send mail from the phone.  At
least unless Novell can find a work  around for this.  We do have one
person with a newer LG and can send mail, but I think
forwarding a message is messed up.