[ngw] Garbled email from LG VS840

PG petim123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:14:26 UTC 2014

Jeff
Yes some of our users buy Touchdown  and like it.  This user says it's too
expensive for her.

Richard
That is interesting news. I had pretty much determined it has to be the LG
phone and suggested to her to take it back to the carrier for help or for
her to wipe it and restore.
If don't mind please let me know your SR number on this.  I'll see if I can
get more info about it.

Thanks very much.