[ngw] Adding Email Address for Texting to Cell Phones

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Thu Feb 6 14:00:09 UTC 2014

In GW2012, this feature is included but the last time I checked, it
wasn't functional yet, at least not in SP2.  It's at the user address
book level  -- not the system address book level.   For each entry in a
personal address book, you can add a cellular number and a carrier.  And
the number then shows up in that user's information tab.  But when you
click on the number, a "text message window" should appear but it
doesn't.  I think I read somewhere that this is to be fixed in the next
SP.