[ngw] Garbled email from LG VS840

Richard Layton richcsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:02:31 UTC 2014

They are working with me regarding this.  They had us connect the LG we are
having problem with to one of their servers for testing.  The last test was
successful, but I haven't received any information as far as what was done
to fix it.  We didn't do any detailed tests yet,  But since it wouldn't get
any email
from the GMS 2.0 just seeing mail and appts show up was promising.