[ngw] POA telnet test?

Alex Hargrove ahargrove at cgresd.net
Fri Feb 7 13:31:04 UTC 2014

Yeah, I guess that's about as good as I am going to get with this.  I was hoping to be able to pass login commands to it via a Nagios script to make sure that not only is port 1677 open, but also make sure that actual login is available (meaning, POA communication to LDAP isn't horked on the backend, etc.)

Thanks,
Alex