[ngw] GW Webaccess cert

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Mon Feb 10 11:43:58 UTC 2014

OK.  I've done this before...but I am having a hard time now and since I only do this every 3 years I cannot remember.

So here is the situation.  I have a GoDaddy cert on my GW 2012 Webaccess box now which is expiring.  I've generated a CSR and have The cert and the intermediate cert.  How in the world to I install these on a sles 10 Sp4 OES2 Sp3 box?

Does anyone have  step-by-step instructions?  I have tried the one from Novell with the certs.sh and it does NOT generate anything that Apache wants to see. I'd like this a lot if it worked. Novell??.

If I recall last time, I used a TID or some other instructions that had manual openssl commands and that worked a charm....but I cannot find that again.

Does Novell have step-by-step instructions on line or must I open a ticket? <sigh>  Help please!

--El