[ngw] GroupWise 2014 questions

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Mon Feb 10 16:13:01 UTC 2014

A few questions for those of you running GroupWise 2014.

Dean Lythgoe mention in a blog last year that GroupWise 2014 was going to have Nagios plugins...   Has anyone tried to use them?

GroupWise Icon pack.  Nagios has the option to add GroupWise icons to monitored hosts and services...  Does anyone have icons suitable fro Nagios available for download?  Novell?  It seems to me that GroupWise 4 or 5 used to have icons from the developer site(?), but I've not been able to locate them.

There is an undocumented URL http://your_gwia:9850/snmp that appeared back in GroupWise 8 and still works in GroupWise 2012.  Personally, I hoped Novell adds this /snmp url to all the GroupWise agents.  Has anyone played with POA snmp monitoring and want to comment on it?

I do not see any mention of MTA/GWIA/WebAccess Monitoring in the administration guide.

Thank you
Brad