[ngw] Update: GW Webacccess cert

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Mon Feb 10 18:29:06 UTC 2014

Thanks Ken, for your Help!

Just between you and me, I think Novell needs to do a little documentation. :-)

--El

>>> On 2/10/2014 at 12:23 PM, in message <52F8D2DF02000013000F4422 at mail.msktd.com>, "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> wrote:

Glad you got it sorted El!

Ken

>>> "Elbert LaGrew" <Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com> 2/10/2014 1:14 PM >>>
Thanks to all who helped.  I finally was successful in getting the GW 2012 Webaccess to work with the GoDaddy cert on my SLES 10/ OES2 box.

What did I do differently?

Well, while restarting apache2 numerous times and watching the /var/log/apache2/error.log file puke out errors...

I ended up (in one of my trial-and-error panics) in commenting the Server Private Key section out entirely...apparently, that part is already in one of the files....

/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/vhost-ssl.conf

	    #   Server Private Key:
	    #   If the key is not combined with the certificate, use this
	    #   directive to point at the key file.  Keep in mind that if
	    #   you've both a RSA and a DSA private key you can configure
	    #   both in parallel (to also allow the use of DSA ciphers, etc.)

Anyway, my errors went away. The server started fine and I can get to GW Webaccess without error.

I am a happy camper. Woo Hoo!
Now on to update GroupWise Mobility Service 2.0.....

--El