[ngw] GMS 2.0 Attachement size

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Tue Feb 11 14:50:09 UTC 2014

15 MB.  But I would really like to have the ability to make user exceptions.  (And yes I asked for this at the Novell Enhancement Request page)  If I could make a per user exception, this would probably be lower.

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 2/11/2014 9:41 AM >>>
Most of my customers keep the default: 500KB for max.  Its a small footprint, but the bigger the more chance of filling up a device -of course.  And most of my customers do not give out devices -its more a use your personal device.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
VMWare VCP5
765.653.8099 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.