[ngw] GMS 2.0 Attachement size

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Tue Feb 11 14:51:24 UTC 2014

We allow 5 MB...but only after people started complaining about not being able to use the service.  Seriously?  Who reads 5MB attachments on their phone...but apparently some do and also with tablets. ;-)

I am not sure about anyone else, but I find that GMS 2.x uses far less space on the disk that GWMobility 1,2,x did...this is a boon for us in conserving disk.

--El

>>> On 2/11/2014 at 8:41 AM, in message <52F9F047.01E5.003C.3 at HinchmanConsulting.com>, "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> wrote:

Most of my customers keep the default: 500KB for max.  Its a small footprint, but the bigger the more chance of filling up a device -of course.  And most of my customers do not give out devices -its more a use your personal device.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
VMWare VCP5
765.653.8099 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.