[ngw] RBLs

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Feb 12 20:07:27 UTC 2014

We use GWAVA for our GroupWise and it uses these for RBL and SURBL

multi.surbl.org for SURBL
bl.spamcop.net  for RBL
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
For IP reputation it uses
http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html

I found a few on this site that weren't on others and I use
mxtoolbox.com to verify some.

Al B

>>> "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 2/12/2014 11:42 AM >>>
I'm currently using Spamhaus.org and Spamcop.net to check for RBLs.
Lately I have had a couple of companies we work with get blocked because
they are getting listed on spamcop.net, but they aren't on spamhaus.
Any comments on the current reliability of either of these?  Trying to
decide whether I should put an exception in place for the latest company
or make some other change.

Ken