[ngw] Window 7 Crash/GW8 Date Column Missing Date

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Feb 13 04:38:57 UTC 2014

Try to remove the mailbox eDir association, then re-add it. I've seen that help with that problem.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 2/12/2014 9:05 PM >>>
Never seen this before.

Yesterday my "new" Windows7 computer crashed.  After it came back up, when I opened GroupWise Client only the time shows under the column - no longer a date - in all folders.

First I reset the display to defaults, then ran maintenance and had to do a rebuild with standalone GWcheck.  No change.  I uninstalled, ran Cleanit and reinstalled the client, but no change.

I remoted into my old XP machine - same problem, so it has to be my GW account.  Also, can't get to account through webacc.  Says my mailbox is unavailable and to contact the system administrator.  Unfortunately, I am the sysadmin.  :-))

Has anyone else had this happen before and have a fix?  I haven't had success searching for a solution.