[ngw] Adding contacts to iPhone that sync to GroupWise

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Thu Feb 13 14:14:32 UTC 2014

GroupWise 2012 SP1 and GMS 2.0.  I had a user ask about this.  The only method I have found is a bit cumbersome.  He added a contact to his iPhone and it doesn't sync to GroupWise.  I found if you turned off all groups except the one you want the contact to go to, then it will get created in the correct one and sync over to GroupWise.  I can't find any way in the contacts app to change the group afterwards.  So this really is more of an Apple/Activesync issue than a GroupWise issue, but thought maybe someone here had found a better solution.

Thanks,
Ken