[ngw] Disable rule generated forwards with exceptions?

Todd Bowman tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu
Thu Feb 13 17:26:01 UTC 2014

GW 2012sp2.  Is there any way I can lock down our system so people can't auto forward to an out side account BUT make exceptions for either certain people or to a certain domain?

I don't see a way to do it but maybe I'm missing something new or not well documented with 2012...

Thanks,

Todd Bowman

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including "protected health information." If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us immediately by return e-mail.