[ngw] GroupWise User Quota's question

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Thu Feb 13 20:05:11 UTC 2014

We don't have quotas.  Users mailboxes run from 500 MB to 56 GB.  I have about 60 mailboxes on our main POA.  Only 10 of those exceed 20 GB - the average mailbox is 11.5 GB.  We're on NSS.

>>> "Brad Beckenhauer" <bbecken at aafp.org> 2/13/2014 2:47 PM >>>
Upper management has asked why we don't allow 20GB user quota's like Microsoft Hosted solutions.

I can come up with a number of reasons why not.  But I'd like to know from the folks on this list.

What is the biggest user quota you manage?
What partition type (NSS, ext3, X ) is your POA on?
How many people per POA do you recommend?

thanks all.
Brad