[ngw] 2014 Licensing Question

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu Feb 13 23:42:59 UTC 2014

Rand,

True..and if you are no longer current on maintenance Messenger can no longer be used. or you must buy maintenance on that product....

Paul Lamontagne
Lamtech Consulting Inc.
514-402-1493
paul.lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com

>>> Rand Babcock <randbabcock at gmail.com> 2/13/2014 6:36 PM >>>
Limited and Full both entitle you to Messenger, as well.  Unsure if that
matters or not in your case.  On the off chance it does, be sure to check
that out as well.

Rand