[ngw] OT: WildCard Certificates

Jason Ross jason at ethisec.com.au
Fri Feb 14 09:56:14 UTC 2014

RapidSSL is another issuer of wildcard  certificates that can be used across all of your services/servers.

Jason

>>> On 2/14/2014 at 06:13 AM, <ABENS at go-metro.com> wrote:

I just got off the phone with Go-Daddy where we purchased a wild card
certificate.  At first their support people told me you can not use a
wild card certificate across multiple servers and OS's.  Then they said
it could be done but it's difficult because you have to generate the CSR
from the domain server, then get a PKI.

Does anyone know where I can find some documents on this so I can get
my head wrapped around what their talking about?

Thanks in Advance

Al B