[ngw] GMS 2.0 Attachement size

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Fri Feb 14 19:07:41 UTC 2014

Currently 1000kB ( 2x the default)   Although I've been asked to increase it to 50MB if possible for the folks who want "everything" on their Tablets.   I expect the folks with smart phones will complain.

I'm considering setting up a second DataSyncronizer server for the folks with Tablets and want everything.  I'll keep the Sync Server for Smartphones keep it at 1000kB.

I'd love to see per user/device quotas as well, or categories eg, Apple tablets = 50MB, smartphones = 1000kB.

Brad

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 2/11/2014 8:37 AM >>>
Just an informal survey.

What attachment size do you allow for your GMS 2.0 to send to the devices.?

Thanks

Paul Lamontagne

Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register