[ngw] Cannot send email using WebAccess

Lidija Thompson-Ward Lidija.Thompson-Ward at macewan.ca
Sat Feb 15 02:48:55 UTC 2014

Thank you SO much!  I had the user remove all of his signatures, leaving the default.  He is now able to send email using WebAccess.  He has also added back only two signatures, and so far everything seems to be working well.

Happy Valentine's,
Lidija

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 02/12/14 5:03 PM >>>
try toggling the signature to always add instead of prompt....so it doesn't bring that dialog up see what happens

Paul Lamontagne
Lamtech Consulting Inc.
514-402-1493
paul.lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com

>>> "Lidija Thompson-Ward" <Lidija.Thompson-Ward at macewan.ca> 2/12/2014 7:00 PM >>>
It happens on any computer.  We tried it on mine as well as a vm.

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> February-12-14 4:54 PM >>>
Isthi shappenong on multiple computers or just the one???

Paul Lamontagne

Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register

>>> "Lidija Thompson-Ward" <Lidija.Thompson-Ward at macewan.ca> 2/12/2014 6:12 PM >>>
Hello NGW,
We are using GW2012, back- and front-end.  I have one user who cannot send an email using his WebAccess.
We have tried several browsers but it always fails.  The user can compose his message and click Send.  A signature prompt pops us, and it doesn't matter whether he selects Add Signature, Don't Add Signature, or Cancel; the result is always the same:  The signature box disappears, but the message just sits there - no spinning, no anything.  Just sits and sits.  If we select the X to exit, a message box pops up with "Are you sure?  This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved."   The user can read all the messages, just never reply to them or create new ones.  Everything else works the way it is supposed to.
I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions to point me in the right direction for a resolution.
Thank you,
Lidija Thompson
MacEwan University