[ngw] Error: D70E Duplicate entry in database

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Tue Feb 18 21:54:27 UTC 2014

While trying a user move got the error "Error: D70E Duplicate entry in database "

When connected to the owning domain of the source and dest po's the user shows in each, for user move status.   The poa screens show admin updates every 30 seconds for that user, showing the dest being updated.

TID 7005789 has some words, but it is not clear enough for me to chance it.  Hence I am on Bomgar hold with support.   Any words of wisdom?