[ngw] GW2012 and Windows 8

PG petim123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:21:09 UTC 2014

Joe
We don't have Windows 8 in our environment.  An employee has a Asus
notebook with Windows 8.  Have you noticed any problems with Mobility
1.2.5Build: 299
(yes I know there are updates).  The vendor told our employee she has to
use Outlook for connection.  I assume that's not exactly correct.  Also,
have you noticed if the Windows Mail app is significantly different the
iPhone mail app?

Thanks