[ngw] GW2012 and Windows 8

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Thu Feb 20 16:31:25 UTC 2014

It's a little flakey at times with 1.2.5 and Windows 8.1...but it does work...and works even better with GMS 2.x!

--El

>>> On 2/20/2014 at 10:25 AM, in message <CAMYRAPP22BvsPz9uaZzZ2=G-1PvM_3D8rNzY=SWDvQnGHF34sg at mail.gmail.com>, Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm pretty sure we support Windows 8 with 1.2.5, so it should work.  The
connection profile on the device may say Exchange or Outlook as most
devices typically word ActiveSync that way, but that should work just fine
against mobility.

As to how the app differs from the iOS mail app... well, it's definitely a
different interface.  Being more of an Android guy I'm not a fan of either
the Windows Mail app or the iOS mail app. :-) But they all seem to do the
trick.

Joe