[ngw] D115 error in User Mailbox help?

Michael Mollard MollardM at mbc.qld.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 02:27:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm running GW2012SP2 on OES11SP1, I have a single user who is getting D115 error on startup, every startup.
I've tried running a gwcheck (from C1) to Reset Client Options, as well as a general fix and repair, but the problem is still present.

Can anyone else suggest what this may be, or a fix?

Thanks.

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator
Ph: (Direct) 07 3907 5712 / (Mob) 0417 631 801 Fax: 07 3390 8919
mollardm at mbc.qld.edu.au

Moreton Bay College
http://www.mbc.qld.edu.au
450 Wondall Rd, Manly West.  QLD.  4179
PO BOX 84, Wynnum. 4178
Ph 07 33908555 Fax 07 33908919

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity names above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone 07 3390 8555 and destroy the original message. The contents of this message are provided without responsibility in law for their accuracy or otherwise, and without assumption of a duty of care by the School.