[ngw] D115 error in User Mailbox help?

Michael Mollard MollardM at mbc.qld.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 03:16:50 UTC 2014

Thanks, Joe, that fixed it.  I renamed the (empty) archive folder, and the error disappeared, switched to archive view, and it recreated it fine.
Cheers.

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator
Ph: (Direct) 07 3907 5712 / (Mob) 0417 631 801 Fax: 07 3390 8919
mollardm at mbc.qld.edu.au

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 24/02/2014 12:56 PM >>>
Does it work, otherwise?

Seems to be "invalid database".   If it works, otherwise,  it is probably related to archive, if it only happens on startup.  Check archive path?  FID issue?

joe a.