[ngw] ConsoleOne and Windows 7

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:49:22 UTC 2014

Make sure you're using the version of C1 included with GW2012, and not the
general C1 download from download.novell.com.  The version shipped with
2012 has been updated to support Windows 7.

Also, in the properties of the Novell Client on the Win7 boxes, make sure
to disable file caching and enable file commit.

Joe