[ngw] ConsoleOne and Windows 7

Todd Bowman tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu
Mon Feb 24 18:55:17 UTC 2014

During our Win 7 conversion work, we also changed DNS servers for the workstations.  One GW domain wasn't listed in the new DNS so we couldn't connect to it until we added that record.

Good luck!

Todd Bowman

>>> "Jeremy Rogers" <Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org> 2/24/2014 11:39 AM >>>
We are in the process of converting our GroupWise administrative computers from XP to Win 7.  We are having an issue attempting to open our primary domain database from the new Win 7 workstation.  However, the XP workstations still work fine.  We are running GroupWise 2012 and Suse Linux servers.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks.

Jeremy Rogers, CCA
Senior Network Analyst
Baptist Health Information Systems
Ph: (501) 202-7812
Fax: (501) 202-7473

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including "protected health information." If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us immediately by return e-mail.