[ngw] GW 8.0.3 Web Access Quirk

Jeff Lay jlaynovl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:05:35 UTC 2014

Renee, there are actually two places to set the timeout in 8.x WebAccess,
one for the agent and another for the application, and the default is 20
minutes for both components.

I'm guessing you probably set the agent timeout already, so to change
timeout for the application, go to the properties of the GroupWiseWebAccess
object (normally under the domain object in the eDir view of ConsoleOne)
and click the drop-down on the "Applications" tab and pull down to Security
and there should be an option there labeled "Timeout for inactive sessions"