[ngw] Sponsor: Join Caledonia and Netmail for a free webinar, March 5, 2014

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Fri Feb 28 17:31:59 UTC 2014

NetMail is a "Gold" sponsor of the NGWList, and I would like to thank them for their continued support of our group.

NetMail will be sponsoring a series of "GroupWise and Friends" webinars over the next few weeks.  The first will be Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 11:00 EST.  Paul Lamontagne and I will be presenting this webinar, and we hope you'll join us!

Are you ready for GroupWise 2014?  Join us in this webinar to help you prepare for the GroupWise 2014 rollout in your organization.
•	Are you in a position to upgrade in place?  We'll discuss the requirements for in-place upgrade.
•	How to best migrate your system to a new server/OS
•	How can you optimize your system to prepare for GroupWise 2014
•	How can you get help to ensure your organization is upgraded with the least amount of worry and stress
Danita Zanre and Paul Lamontagne, with over 40 combined years as GroupWise experts, will discuss all of these important preparation topics and more.

Go to http://bit.ly/caledonianews to register!

Thanks!

Danita