[ngw] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: OT: ZCm vs WSUS

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Fri Feb 28 22:24:00 UTC 2014

Patch management has been improved in ZCM 11.3,

Paul Lamontagne
Lamtech Consulting Inc.
514-402-1493
paul.lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com

 >>> "Bas Penris" <b.penris at ettyhillesumlyceum.nl> 2/28/2014 4:03 PM >>>
No ;) What I remember fom ZPM is that the management interface is so slow that I discarded it.

Regards,

Bas

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 28-02-14 15:45 >>>

Easier to manage than ZPM? Have you seen 11.3? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5

On Feb 28, 2014 7:20 AM, "Bas Penris" <b.penris at ettyhillesumlyceum.nl>

ngw at ngwlist.com