[ngw] Default Font Color on Message Send

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu Jul 3 18:21:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update

Paul

Paul Lamontagne

Co-Author of The Caledonia Upgrade Guide for GroupWise 2014
http://postie.caledonia.net/store/
Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register
 >>> Rhonda Richardson <kc0izr at gmail.com> 03/07/2014 12:39 PM >>>
This has been resolved.

Apparently you can set this as a default by changing the color (or
anything
for the font) and the right clicking the HTML tool bar in the message
and
selecting "Set Current Font as Default" (didn't realize that was there
and
I didn't find it in the docs), so to resolve the issue, I selected
"Set
Windows Font as Default" and it was good again.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Rhonda Richardson <kc0izr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nothing else I can find appears in that color.
>

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Joe Brugaletta <
> JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> wrote:
>
>> Did she mess with her windows font settings/theme? (not just GW but
>> windows entirely)

>> I am at a complete loss!!
>>
>> I have one user that has some how managed to change her default
html
>> font
>> to send in Fuchsia color and I can't figure out how!!  I can change
>> the
>> default font, the size, I can change it between plain text and
html.
>> know how to change the color for an individual message, but every
>> message
>> she sends is in Fuchsia color.  It is even applying her signature
in
>> Fuchsia color!!
>>
>> We are running GroupWise 2012 on Windows 7.
>>
>> Anyone have an idea???  I am so lost!
>>
>> Rhonda
>>
>> --
>>
>> “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.”  — Frank
L.
>> Gaines
>> "Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist
>> ones.
>> All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  —
>> Thich
>> Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.
>>
>> Skype: kc0izr
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/kc0izr
>>
>> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and
>> may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have
>> received this e-mail in error, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or