[ngw] restoring GroupWise Agents

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Fri Jul 4 12:05:44 UTC 2014

The startup file and the definition files get created during the configuration part...so they would need to be created/modified manually if you do not run the configuration.  The good news is that it is fairly simple to do this is you have an existing example to look at.

--El

>>> On 7/4/2014 at 6:23 AM, in message <53B6567402000013000F8BA1 at mail.msktd.com>, "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> wrote:

I should clarify...I ran the install so the agents are on the server. Do I need to do the configure portion since my Po and domain folders already exist?  How does the startup file get created?

Ken

Sent from my iPad

.