[ngw] GW2012 Sp3?

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Fri Jul 4 14:58:21 UTC 2014

Joe,

>From his last Posts, my understanding he is not current on maintenance so opening an SR was not an option.....

Also not sure how you get updates if you aren't current anymore, unless it;s a security update....

Paul

Paul Lamontagne

Co-Author of The Caledonia Upgrade Guide for GroupWise 2014
http://postie.caledonia.net/store/
Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register
 >>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 04/07/2014 10:18 AM >>>
You can always open an SR and get an FTF if there's a fix you need now.

Joe