[ngw] Copy of email

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Fri Jul 4 15:55:16 UTC 2014

So I looked at my subscriber options and the default is "Yes" to receive copy of email sent to list...now I am looking at my Junk Mail settings...but I don't think they've changed...grrrrrr....

--El

>>> On 7/4/2014 at 10:47 AM, in message <53B6CC80.445 : 118 : 24223>, Elbert LaGrew wrote:

I'll look at that...but like I said, I had always received a copy of my email to the list in the past...so something changed and I know I did not change it. :-)

Thanks for the pointer.

--El

On 04/07/2014 15:23, Joseph Marton wrote:

> Hmm... I have never gotten a copy of messages sent to the list.

If I send a message to this list (i.e. this message) I will get a copy
of it from the list.

Check your message options via the link at the bottom of each list email
you receive - in particular that "Receive your own posts to the list?"
is set to Yes.

HTH,
Simon
--