[ngw] GW2012 Sp3?

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Mon Jul 7 07:27:39 UTC 2014

HI Guys,

Yes I am back on maintenance, NTS said i must use the beta SP3 untill full version released end of the month...

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier - IT
Systems Administration Manager
http://www.waytag.com/ThysdeBeer
018 388 3828
------------------
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 2014-07-04 05:33 PM >>>
Thys said he had a call closed two weeks ago, so I assumed that meant his
maintenance had resumed and he was able to open SRs.  But even without
maintenance, everyone can still download security updates (as you've also
noted).

Joe