[ngw] GW undeliverable notification format

Georg Fritsch FCP gf at fcp.at
Tue Jul 8 13:38:23 UTC 2014

Hi!

Maybe this is WAD.

Before you had a gwia handling internal (still inside GroupWise) mail for external recipients.
Now you have another gwia basically relaying mail to external recipients. The incoming mail is already SMTP from the DLP box, which may cause the gwia to generate notifications with less information, because less information is available.

Result: Your new setup causes data loss for some use cases (undeliverable notification) ;-) SCNR

Georg