[ngw] GW 2014 Web Access Refresh Problem

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Tue Jul 8 14:34:27 UTC 2014

I think I’m going to have to get my hands on that build.  Once I corrected the IP address for the UDP conneciton it fixed the problem for a while but now I’m back to having reports of the refresh failing again.   Looks like I’ll have to get that update.

Matt

P.S. Do you have a bug number to reference for the WebAccess problem?

--------
Matt Weisberg
Weisberg Consulting, Inc.
matt at weisberg.net