[ngw] Find userID in archive

Thomas Justice Thomas.Justice at doc.state.nj.us
Wed Jul 9 16:03:53 UTC 2014

Or you can FIDFIX the archive to match YOUR FID... then look inside to see what user info is within.
You can also enable the FID as a viewable column w/in C1 GroupWise view..   At least then you can find the Potential owners quickly.

Tom Justice (Thomas.Justice at DOC.state.nj.us)
OIT Network Services (Email Admin)
609-292-4036 x 5350

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 7/9/2014 11:56 AM >>>
I don't know of any way to do that, but if you connect the archive to one of the users with a matching FID, you may be able to look at the recipient in the archived emails to determine the owner.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Bob Jonkman" <bjonkman at torontohydro.com> 7/9/2014 11:32 AM >>>
Hi everyone: I've been away from GroupWise for a while, so I'm a bit out of practice.  Pardon me for being a newbie again...

I've been handed a number of archive folders for which the FIDs are duplicated across postoffices, so we don't know which mailbox they belong to.

Is there a way to extract the userID from the archive? I've run GWCheck (structure, contents, statistics) with verbose logging, but no joy there.

Thanx,

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman mailto:bjonkman at torontohydro.com
Toronto Hydro GroupWise Operations Support
Phone: +1-416-542-3100;ext=30237