[ngw] Eye glasses (view) on toolbar

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Fri Jul 11 17:10:44 UTC 2014

Some of the users have the ability to put the "View" button INSIDE of a received emails toolbar... others can only put it on the main GroupWise toolbar.  They go into "View" so they have the ability to copy/paste who the email was sent from/to/date/subject etc... (drives me nuts, used to cover their A**)..

Anyway, I checked and when customizing the toolbar.. some have the option and some dont.  Is this a difference in \ofviews\win on their local pc's maybe? same version of gw